Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- Badger State Participant Award—The Badger State Participant Award is a $500 annual scholarship available to first-year, full-time undergraduate students who participated in the Badger Girls State program or a similar program in their state. Learn more.
- Friends of Mount Mary University Scholarship—One scholarship application qualifies you to be reviewed for over 30 merit-based scholarships ranging from $500 to $5,000 each. Learn more and apply now.
- Layton Art Scholarship—The Frederick R. Layton Art Scholarship is a $3,000 scholarship available to incoming and current Mount Mary students who declare a major in an arts and design academic area. Learn more and apply now.
- Legacy Award—If you are the child or grandchild of a Mount Mary alumna, you may be eligible to receive the Legacy Award, a $1,000 award for use each year enrolled in undergraduate study at Mount Mary. Learn more.
- Trustee Award—Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) is such an important part of the college admission process that Mount Mary University gives you a $500 Trustee Award just for completing it by March 1. Learn more.
External Scholarships—Thousands of websites and organizations offer scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. We encourage you to start your scholarship search early so you can meet the scholarships deadlines. To get you started, we’ve highlighted just a few external scholarship opportunities.