We want to meet you!
Schedule Your Individual Visit
You're invited to visit Mount Mary throughout the year for an up close and personal look at our beautiful campus. We have several options available for visiting campus, including the following individual and group visit options:
- tour campus
- meet with an admission counselor
- dine or enjoy a cup of coffee in one of our four on-campus cafés and dining halls
- meet with a professor
- sit in on a class
- talk with an athletics coach
Special Events for Undergraduate and Transfer Students
We encourage prospective students and families to visit our campus throughout the year. We offer numerous visit opportunities, including:
- Snapshot Saturday on Saturday, September 19, 2015 | Saturday, December 5, 2015 | Saturday,
February 20, 2016
Tour campus, speak with an admission counselor and learn about our generous scholarships and financial aid. During each Snapshot Saturday, students interested in athletics can participate in our Athletic Open House. Student athletes get the chance to tour our athletics facilities while getting to know coaches and current athletes! For all students.
- Wisconsin Educational Fair (WEF) on Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Homecoming on the Mount on October 8-11, 2015
Experience a week of celebration bringing together alumnae, students, families, employees and friends.
- Transfer & Adult Open House on Monday, October 12, 2015 | Wednesday, March 16, 2016
| Thursday, June 16, 2016
Talk with professors about your areas of interest, meet with an admission counselor and speak with a financial aid counselor. Plus, learn more about our generous transfer credit policy! For transfer and adult students.
- Career Showcase on October 31, 2015
Learn about careers in the academic area(s) you’re most interested in, while taking part in hands-on activities related to your possible major! Ideal for juniors and seniors.
- Scholarships 101 on November 12, 2015
Learn tips and tricks on finding and applying for scholarships and financial aid. Attendees are entered into a drawing to win a $500 scholarship. For all students.
- Grace Scholars Information Session on Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Understanding Your Financial Aid on Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Learn more about the financial aid process, and speak with a school representative about your personalized financial aid package. For accepted students who have completed the FAFSA.
- Preview Day on Saturday, April 23, 2016
Learn about the admission and financial aid process, tour campus and talk with professors in your areas of interest. Ideal for sophomores and juniors.
*Stay tuned for online registration and exact times / locations for events.*
Special Events for Graduate Students
- Transfer & Adult Open House on Monday, October 12, 2015 | Wednesday, March 16, 2016 | Thursday, June 16, 2016
- MBA Information Sessions
At Mount Mary University, our MBA program strives to develop ethical and just business leaders who put knowledge into transforming action. You can choose from two tracks: MBA General Management Track (36 credits) and Health Systems Leadership Track (39 credits). Graduate programs are open to both men and women. Register for an upcoming MBA Info Session by calling (414) 930-3024.
- September 9, 2015 at 6 p.m. in Admissions Welcome Center
- November 5, 2015 at 6 p.m. in Admissions Welcome Center
- February 2016 - more details coming soon!
Summer Office Hours (through end of August):
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.