Employment at Mount Mary
As an employee of Mount Mary University, you are an important part of our mission. We are a community filled with creative and passionate people who are dedicated to making a difference. If you appreciate the values and traditions of a Catholic women's university, we invite you to learn more about our community and welcome you to apply today. Join us as we educate individuals to transform the world.
- Assistant Professor, Chair Mathematics Department
- Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy
- Assistant Director for Graduate Admissions
- Grants Manager
If you would like to apply for one of the open positions, please click on the title to take you to MilwaukeeJobs.com where you will be able to apply online.
Mount Mary is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. Mount Mary has a generous benefit package for our benefit-eligible employees that includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 403b retirement plan with University match
- Paid time-off benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability
- A generous tuition waiver plan
- Free use of our fitness center