Create a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and improve your quality of life through Mount Mary University’s fitness center at the Bloechl Recreation Center. The fitness center is also handicap accessible, with elevator access at the entrance of the Bloechl Recreation Center.
At the fitness center you can access weight training and cardiovascular exercise equipment including:
- TRX suspension training system
- Stability and medicine balls
- Plyometric boxes
- Dedicated stretching area
- Stationary bicycles
- Rowing machine
- Elliptical machines
- Stationary weight lifting machines
- Smith machine squat rack & multifunctional trainer
A variety of printed workouts are also available in the Fitness Center ranging from core, upper body, lower body, and cardio.
To enroll in fitness classes offered by Mount Mary (such as yoga, dance, aerobics and strength training), see our physical education and dance programs.
Become a Fitness Center Member
Mount Mary students, faculty and staff can use the fitness center for free. Alumnae and community members age 18 or older can access the fitness center for a small fee:
- Alumnae & family of students/faculty/staff/alumna: $75 per semester
- Community members (no Mount Mary affiliation): $100 per semester
To obtain a fitness center pass, faculty, staff, alumnae and community members must:
- Complete a fitness center registration form and liability waiver which can be found at the front desk located in the Bloechl Center.
- Payment for semester must be made at time of registration. Checks, cash, or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard) are acceptable forms of payment.
- Prorated registration fees may be applied if joining the Fitness Center later in the semester; these reduced fees are at the discretion of the Fitness Center manager.
For more information, call 414-930-3390.
Fitness Center Hours
- Week of July 11th
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 12-4p
- Week of July 18th
- Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday 12-4pm
- Week of July 25th
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 12-4pm
Summer hours for August will be posted at a later time.
The fitness center is closed on all University holidays and has limited hours during winter, spring, and summer break. Please call 414-930-3390 if you have any questions or concerns.