Create a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and improve your quality of life through Mount Mary University’s fitness center at the Bloechl Recreation Center.
At the fitness center you can access weight training and cardiovascular exercise equipment including:
- Free weights up to 50 lbs.
- Jump ropes
- Stability and medicine balls
- Stretch tubes
- Stationary bicycles
- Rowing machines
- Elliptical machines
- Stationary weight lifting machines
The Caron Room, adjacent to the fitness center, offers do-it-yourself video class options. Bring your own aerobic or yoga DVD, grab a step or spread out a yoga mat and get moving – it’s all up to you!
Fitness center staff can provide programs and workout challenges to encourage goal setting and achievement.
To enroll in fitness classes offered by Mount Mary (such as yoga, dance, aerobics and strength training), see our physical education and dance programs.
Become a Fitness Center Member
Mount Mary students, faculty and staff can use the fitness center for free. Alumnae and community members age 18 or older can access the fitness center for a small fee:
- Alumnae: $90 per semester
- Community members: $100 per semester
To obtain a fitness center pass, faculty, staff, alumnae and community members must:
- Complete the fitness center registration form and waiver
- If applicable, send a check (payable to Mount Mary University) to Athletics Department, Mount Mary University, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee, WI 53222.
For more information, call 414-443-3636.
Fitness Center Hours
Fall and spring semester hours
- Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 4 – 7 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday: 7 – 9 a.m. and 12 – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12 – 1:30 p.m. and 5 – 7 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The fitness center is closed on Saturdays and university holidays. Fitness center hours are limited during school breaks.