Create your home away from home at Mount Mary University
Living in Caroline Hall is a great way to make new friends, have convenient access to campus events and facilities, and enjoy the beauty of our park-like campus. Plus in the winter you don’t even have to go outside to class—you can take the warm, underground tunnel from the residence hall to other buildings on campus.
All first-year, transfer and female graduate students can choose to live on campus in Caroline Hall. If you are a first-year student enrolling directly from high school, you are required to live on campus, unless you are living at home with your parents or immediate family.
Education and Spanish, '16
“During my senior year of high school, I attended Mount Mary’s Overnight Experience. My favorite part was meeting friends during the evening activities. When I moved into Caroline Hall for my first semester, I already had a ton of friends and felt totally comfortable getting involved on campus.”
Caroline Hall features:
- Single or double rooms with private or shared bathrooms for each room
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Basic furniture—bed, mattress, desk, chair and dresser
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator
- Wireless internet and cable TV
- Beverage machines and kitchens on every floor
- Laundry facilities
- Friendly and caring Resident Assistants on every floor
- Convenient access to several dining options —an all-you-can-eat style dining hall, Parkway Place grill and three coffee and snack shops
Choose Your Preferred Room Style
Whether you value the quiet of a single room or family-like feel of a suite, you can indicate a preference for the room-style you prefer when you submit your housing application:
- Double room with community bathroom
- Single room with community bathroom
- Double room with private bathroom
- Single suite (two single rooms joined by a shared bathroom)
- Single room with private bathroom
Caroline Hall Council
The Caroline Hall Council is a group of students who plan fun events and activities for residents. To join the council, contact the Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an Resident Assistant
Resident Assistants (RA) assist Caroline Hall residents in meeting their education, interpersonal and social needs. In this leadership role, RAs help students individually and also assist with community building, programming and administrative responsibilities. Contact the Residence Life Office at email@example.com for information about becoming an RA.