Create Your Home Away From Home
From Fall Extravaganzas to Halloween Dances and Coca Mocha nights, living on campus at Mount Mary is full of energy and action.
All Mount Mary female students have the option to live on campus. First-year students entering directly from high school are required to live on campus, unless living at home with parents or immediate family members. Caroline Hall offers comfortable single or double rooms with private or shared bathrooms for all traditional and graduate students.
Caroline Hall features:
- Attractive, comfortable kitchens and lounges designed by Mount Mary interior design students on each floor.
- Fully furnished rooms with beds, chairs, desks, dressers, microwave and mini-fridge.
- Private or semi-private bathrooms for most rooms.
- Beverage machines on every floor.
- Resident Assistants on every floor.
- Spacious walk-in closets.
- Laundry facilities on site.
- Wireless Internet.
Living on Campus
To live on campus, follow this process:
- Send in completed housing application.
- Pay $100 housing security deposit via your MyMountMary account.
- Watch for your housing assignment and roommate information in June.
- Move into Caroline Hall.
The Office of Residence Life is not currently accepting Housing Applications for the 2016-2017 year. The application process for the 2016-2017 academic year will open by November 2, 2015.