Student organizations. Leadership opportunities. Social events.
A Mount Mary education is more than the grades you earn in class.
Getting involved outside of class encourages your creativity, helps you develop as a leader, and connect with Mount Mary. Through getting involved you can gain great experience, make friends, connect with professionals, and give back to the community. These experiences can change your life!
Resources for Getting Involved
Mount Mary University’s Student Engagement Office can help you find opportunities to get involved, as well as answer your questions about student activities at Mount Mary. A weekly e-newsletter is sent to current students with information on events and activities.
- Participate in an upcoming event or program - check our weekly e-newsletter for upcoming events.
- Join a student club or organization.
- Follow us on Facebook to see what's happening!
Contact the Student Engagement Office
Kayla Sell, Director of Student Engagement
Caroline Hall, Room 142
- Advise Student Government Association (SGA) and Programming and Activities Council (PAC)
- Plan New Student Orientation
- Coordinator of student events and programs
- Manage student organizations on campus
Meaghan Dugan, Graduate Assistant of Student Engagement
Caroline Hall, Room 148
- Co-Advise Programming and Activities Council (PAC)
- Manage Student Engagement social media pages