We want to meet you!
You're invited to visit Mount Mary throughout the year for an up close and personal look at our beautiful campus. We have several options available for visiting campus, including the following individual and group visit options.
Individual Campus Visits
Whether you are a first-year, transfer, adult or graduate student, we encourage you to schedule an individual visit to campus. During your visit, you can take a campus tour, meet with an admission counselor, meet with a professor, sit in on a class, talk with an athletics coach, or dine in one of our four on-campus cafés and dining halls.
Special Events for Undergraduate Students
- Wisconsin Private College Week: July 11-16, 2016 Join us throughout Wisconsin's Private College Week for a chance to tour our beautiful campus, speak with an admission counselor, learn about our generous scholarships and financial aid, and enjoy lunch in our dining hall. Follow the links below to register.
- Monday Summer Visit Experience: Monday, July 11 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Tuesday Summer Visit Experience: Tuesday, July 12 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday Summer Visit Experience*: Wednesday, July 13 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Thursday Summer Visit Experience: Thursday, July 14 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Friday Summer Visit Experience: Friday, July 15 | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Snapshot Saturday: Saturday, July 16 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
*High school athletes are invited to join our NCAA Division III coaches for a special information session on Wednesday, July 13.
Special Events for Graduate Students
- MBA Open House: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 | 6:00 - 7:00 pm At Mount Mary University, our MBA program strives to develop ethical and just business leaders who put knowledge into transforming action. You can choose from two tracks: MBA General Management Track (38 credits) and Health Systems Leadership Track (41 credits). Graduate programs are open to both men and women.