What are you waiting for?
We’re awfully proud of our beautiful campus, and we love to show it off.
We welcome you to join us on campus to experience all we have to offer at Mount Mary! Our visit options are endless and we encourage you to schedule your personalized visit to campus. The best way to know if we're the right fit for you is to come and see us for yourself! Check out our exciting visit options, below.
Campus visit options include:
- Take a student-led tour of our beautiful 80-acre campus (check out our residence hall, bookstore, classrooms, and more)
- Sample our delicious coffee and other fare from our numerous cafés and dining halls
- Meet with your Admissions Counselor and learn the "ins and outs" of the application process
- Meet with your Financial Aid Counselor and receive support in navigating the financial aid process
- Meet with faculty from your program(s) of interest
- Meet with an athletic coach and learn about our NCAA Division III athletic programs
- Shadow a class with current students - see what it's really like in the MMU classroom!
Anything else you'd like to experience when visiting? Let us know and we'll do our best to make it happen.
Admission Welcome Center Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. | Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
You can schedule a visit online or by calling the Admissions Office at (414) 930-3024 (for undergrads).
For group visits, call the Admissions Office at (414) 930-3024 or email at email@example.com.
For graduate students, please call (414) 930-3049 to schedule your visit.
Nursing Acceptance Night
Feb. 27, 5:30-8 p.m., Stiemke Hall
Celebrate your acceptance! At this event, you'll get detailed information about the Nursing 1-2-1 program, connect with future nursing classmates, hear from current nursing students through an interactive panel discussion, review of your financial award and get exclusive access to early registration dates in April 2019 to get "first dibs" on your courses. Snacks and hearty appetizers provided. For accepted students in our Nursing 1-2-1 program.
Nursing 1-2-1 Information Session
March 5, 5:30-7 p.m., Admissions Welcome Center
Learn more about the Nursing 1-2-1 program, a new and innovative degree offered by Mount Mary University in collaboration with Milwaukee Area Technical College and Waukesha County Technical College. For first-year or transfer students interested in Nursing.
Graduate Studies Open House
March 19, 5-7 p.m., Admissions Welcome Center
Join us to learn about Mount Mary's graduate degree programs in Art Therapy, Business Administration, Counseling, Dietetics, Education, English and Occupational Therapy. Financial aid information and campus tours will also be available. For prospective graduate students and adult learners.
April 6, 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Learn about Mount Mary's admission and financial aid processes, hear from current students, take a student-led campus tour and speak with professors in the academic area(s) you're most interested in. Breakfast and refreshments will be provided. For high school students.