Each academic program has specific degree requirements. Consult the Undergraduate Bulletin or Graduate Bulletin for the most up-to-date degree requirements. The bulletins are guides that describe all courses in the curriculum, list majors for study, provide graduation requirements and set forth official university policies. The bulletins are accurate at the time of publication but changes do occur. Students are notified about changes through notices from the University.
Looking for an Undergraduate or Graduate Bulletin from a previous year? Please visit the MyMountMary portal.
Search Mount Mary’s online schedule of classes for course offerings, forms and additional registration information. Visit the MyMountMary portal and find the "Course Search" in the left navigation. Please visit Fall 2016 Course Information and Schedule or Summer 2016 Course Information and Schedule for a printable version.
Transcripts & Diplomas
Current students can obtain an unofficial Mount Mary transcript, order official Mount Mary transcripts or order official Mount Mary enrollment or degree verifications, follow these steps:
- Log in to MyMountMary.
- Under the MyAcademics tab, look for National Student Clearinghouse on the left side of the screen to obtain the information you seek.
Mount Mary alumni can order official transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse. To order an official transcript:
- Log in to the National Student Clearinghouse “My Student Center” secure site. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you want in a single session. A processing fee is charged per recipient.
- After you place your order, email updates will be sent to you. You also can track your order online.
For questions or help using the National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering services, view the clearinghouse’s FAQs information or contact them via phone at 703-742-7791 or email at email@example.com.
Mount Mary alumni wishing to order a replacement diploma can do so by submitting a completed Diploma Replacement Form along with $40 fee to the Registrar's office. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Mount Mary has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Alumni can verify enrollment and loan history. Parents and students can verify enrollment status for health and car insurance. Employers can verify enrollment for employment purposes.
Obtain these verifications by using the National Student Clearinghouse’s secure site and forward the information to your organizations.
Office Hours and Contact Information
Registrar's Summer Office Hours
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Evenings and Saturday—By appointment only
Notre Dame Hall, Room 153
Mailing address: Registrar’s Office, Mount Mary University, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee, WI 53222-4597