Mount Mary University is committed to providing equal opportunities in higher education to academically qualified students with disabilities. If you have a recognized physical, learning, sensory or psychological disability or medical impairment, you can access tools and resources to help you master course content.
Mount Mary’s accessibility services coordinator can help you determine and address your needs, but Mount Mary does not offer a specialized curriculum for persons with disabilities nor specialized disability advisers.
To receive accommodations, you will need to:
- provide required documentation.
- meet with the accessibility services coordinator to identify reasonable accommodations.
General Resources & Documentation
- Accessibility Services Policy Packet (PDF): Get information on policies, admission, the request process, rights and responsibilities, accommodations and services provided, confidentiality and disclosure.
- Accessibility Services Intake Form (PDF): Prospective students, current students and/or parents are encouraged to contact the Accessibility Services Coordinator to discuss services available at Mount Mary.
Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Resources & Documentation
- Emotional Support Animal Policy Packet (PDF): Prospective students, current students and/or parents are encouraged to contact the Accessibility Services Coordinator to discuss Emotional Support Animal (ESA) policies at Mount Mary.
- Emotional Support Animal Request Form (PDF): Use this form to officially request an ESA.
- Emotional Support Animal User Agreement Form (PDF): All students who are approved to have an ESA must complete this user agreement form.
Contact the Accessibility Services Coordinator
You can confidentially email, phone or fax the accessibility services coordinator or schedule an individual appointment.
Office location: Student Success Center, Haggerty Library, room 124.