Create an Affordable Education
Mount Mary University provides financial assistance for adult undergraduate students and graduate students primarily through tuition discounts, graduate assistantships and federal financial aid.
Aid for Adult Undergraduate & Graduate Students
- Corporate partner tuition discounts—Mount Mary has partnered with several Milwaukee area companies to provide an affordable education to working adults pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees in select academic areas. Employees of partner companies are eligible to receive tuition discounts, which range from 5 to 50 percent. See if your company is a corporate partner.
- Loans—Federal loans may be available to help you pay for undergraduate or graduate study. Learn more about financial aid.
- External scholarship resources—Many organizations outside of Mount Mary University offer scholarships or fellowships to support your undergraduate or graduate education. Learn about scholarships from external sources.
Graduate Student Assistantships
Graduate assistantships are opportunities for graduate students to work on campus to earn a stipend to help pay for their education. The following graduate assistantship positions are currently available on campus. Follow the instructions in each listing to apply for positions:
Adult Undergraduate Tuition Discounts, Grants & Scholarships
- Academic scholarships—Adult students who are first-time college students or transfer students pursuing an undergraduate degree full-time may be eligible for academic scholarships.
- Undergraduate accelerated program tuition discounts—Students enrolled in Mount Mary’s undergraduate accelerated degree programs automatically receive a tuition discount, and therefore, are not eligible for the university’s academic scholarships. See accelerated program tuition rates.
- Grants—Federal, state and local grants may be available to help you pay for undergraduate study. Learn more about financial aid.