Welcome to the School of Natural and Health Sciences
Welcome to the School of Natural and Health Sciences!
We prepare students to transform the world through strong academic programs that are
student-centered and experiential. Students learn evidence-based knowledge and concepts,
and then creatively apply those concepts to real-world problems. Our goal is to help
students be able to improve themselves and their communities to make the world a better
In the Natural Sciences we have majors in Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics and in the Health Sciences we offer Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, and Public Health. Our alumni have helped:
- A company use safer and more environmentally friendly chemicals
- An older adult with diabetes improve their nutrition and health
- A young adult with traumatic injuries rehabilitate and return to work
- Create a faster way to detect viruses
- A child with autism learn along-side classmates
- Create systems that make health care more affordable
If you are curious about how the world works, or if you are interested in helping people make healthier choices, or if you want to help people have better lives, then science and health care may be for you!
Cheryl Bailey, Ph.D.
Dean of the School of Natural and Health Sciences
Office: Gerhardinger Center 110
Phone: (414) 930-3111