Mount Mary University provides financial assistance for adult undergraduate students and graduate students primarily through tuition discounts, graduate assistantships and federal financial aid. Learn more about tuition discounts, loans, assistantships, and other ways to make your education affordable.
HRSA SDS Program - Succeed Scholars
The Succeed Scholars Program provides financial, academic and relational support to 25 clinical mental health students with an average financial award of $18,000 - $30,000 per recipient per academic year.
- Full-time student enrolled in the M.S. in Counseling clinical mental health counseling program
- Minimum of 6 credits per term (including summer)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must complete an internship in primary care or under-served communities
- Participation in supportive programming (monthly meetings, tutoring, NCE test prep)
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must have filed the FAFSA
- Submission upon request of three (3) years of Federal Tax forms demonstrating qualifying need
For more information regarding the HRSA SDS Program - Succeed Scholars Program, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (414) 930-3049 or email@example.com.
This project is/was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under award number 1-T08HP30216-01-00, Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students in the amount of $2.6M over four years. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.