Archdiocesan Teacher Resource Center
The Archdiocesan Teacher Resource Center (TRC) is a free resource for all educators and education students working or studying in southeastern Wisconsin.
Do you want to:
- supplement a lesson
- adapt a lesson
- find tutoring resources
- develop a lesson plan for fieldwork
- develop a lesson/unit plan for student teaching
At the TRC you also can:
- borrow materials to use in your classroom, free of charge
- peruse the latest materials in reading, social studies, math, science, world languages, religion and more
- review books for possible school adoption
- meet with fellow teachers to explore various topics
- find a quiet place to study and plan
- practice using a SMART board
Each year publishers donate samples of their new materials, so be sure to come back regularly to see the latest offerings.
Hours & Location
The TRC is located at Mount Mary University in the Haggerty Library, Lower Level. The center is open daily during the library’s regular hours.
For more information about the TRC, contact Isabel Maria Piana at 414-930-3392 or email@example.com.