Creating Lifelong Career & Education Connections
As a Mount Mary graduate, you have earned free membership into our Alumnae Association. Your membership qualifies you to receive benefits and services exclusively for alumnae.
Get a "University" Diploma!
Replacement diplomas are now available.
On July 1, 2013, Mount Mary College became Mount Mary University. You can order a
diploma reflecting the new university name.
Please complete the Diploma Order Form and return it, along with a $40 check, to the Registrar's Office.
Next time you are on campus, get your free Alumna ID card. The Public Safety Office issues ID cards. Their office is located in the lower level of Bergstrom Hall.
- Career Resources — Access free career counseling for one year after graduation. Attend career development workshops, like the H.O.P.E. Workshop held biannually. Visit our online job openings board or join the Mount Mary University Alumnae & Friends LinkedIn for job postings.
- Tuition Discounts & Scholarships — Alumnae receive tuition discounts for enrolling in certain undergraduate courses. The application fee is also waived when applying to graduate school at Mount Mary. Your children and grandchildren also may qualify for a special legacy scholarship award if they attend Mount Mary.
- Updates about Mount Mary—Receive our quarterly e-newsletter with information on opportunities for you as a Mount Mary alumna, as well as e-communications related to specific events. Alumnae also receive a copy of the biannual Mount Mary Magazine.
- Gym Membership— Receive a 10% discount on your gym membership to the fitness center in the Bloechl Recreation Center.
- Library Resources— Continue to have free access to resources at Haggerty Library with your Alumna ID card.
- Facilities Rentals— Alumnae are able to rent facilities on campus at a 20% discount, including use Our Lady Chapel for alumna weddings.