Register for RAVE Alerts
RAVE Alerts are Mount Mary's primary means of communication for important weather and emergency announcements.
Having your current contact information in RAVE is critical to our emergency communication. Update yours today!
To receive RAVE Alerts, please register your email and cell phone now. If your cell phone number, provider or email address have recently changed, you'll need to update your existing information to receive alerts. We recommend that you check your profile information once per semester and update accordingly.
- Visit www.getrave.com
- If prompted, select "Mount Mary University" when asked for the site name.
- Enter your username -- your Mount Mary University email address (i.e. "firstname.lastname@example.org") and password.
- Choose "Forgot your password?" if you're a first time user or you've forgotten your password to receive a new password.
- Your account dashboard will list the *information currently on file. Review all of the information for accuracy and make changes as necessary.
- *Information from your MyMountMary profile has been auto-uploaded to the secure RAVE system. Be aware that updates to your profile in MyMountMary will push to RAVE but may be delayed. For immediate results, update your RAVE information directly with www.getrave.com.
- To receive RAVE alerts, you must have a cell phone that accepts texts listed under "Mobile Phones" and your Mount Mary email listed under "Email." You may add additional phone numbers and emails (parent, spouse, etc.) if you wish.
- The system will attempt to verify your cell phone carrier. Verify your carrier under the edit button for a specific number. If the correct carrier is not listed, the alert process may be hindered.
- Be sure that each phone number and email is confirmed. Select the yellow "Confirm" button to have a confirmation code sent to your device. Enter that code where directed to complete the confirmation process.
If you experience difficulties, please call
- IT department if on campus at extension 3048
- IT department if off campus at 1-414-930-3048
We're proud to provide you a safe campus environment. The University is part of a larger metropolitan area and your safety is important. See information on our weapons policy, residence hall security and read the latest safety reports from Campus Security.