students sitting in the hallway

More in this section More in this section

Create a New Chapter at Mount Mary

Each year, many students come to Mount Mary from other two-year and four-year colleges and universities.

Such a transition is made easy by following these helpful tips:

Transfer Credits to Mount Mary

Start preparing for your profession that much sooner by transferring credits to Mount Mary. Transfer up to 72 credits from a two-year or technical school. There is no limit to the number of credits to transfer from another four-year institution. Mount Mary works with the following institutions to make sure you have guaranteed credit transfer:

  • Gateway Technical College
  • Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
  • University of Wisconsin two-year institutions in Baraboo/Sauk County, Barron County, Fond du Lac, Fox Valley, Manitowoc, Marathon County, Marinette, Marshfield/Wood County, Richland, Rock County, Sheboygan, Washington County and Waukesha
  • Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)