More in this section
Welcome to Mount Mary
Are you ready to start creating? Your life is about to change. Check out this helpful list below to see what you need to know before your first day on campus.
- Log in to your MyMountMary account.
- Complete your FAFSA and seek out additional scholarships.
- Submit your Intent to Enroll Form (PDF) and $50 tuition deposit to secure your enrollment. The $50 payment should be made by cash, check or through CASHNet Smart Pay. Students can make electronic payments by logging onto their MyMountMary account, clicking on the CASHNet link, and following the instructions.
- Sign up for your placement assessments and Registration Day.
- Choose a meal plan for eating in the dining hall or a campus café.
- See why living on campus at Caroline Hall might be right for you.
- Check out our NCAA Division III Blue Angels sports teams.
- Purchase your textbooks from the Mount Mary Bookstore.
- Discover new experiences with our clubs and organizations.
- Registration: Please contact your admission counselor to schedule your registration day!
- Move-In Date for New Students: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- New Student Orientation: Thursday, August 25 - Friday, August 26, 2016
- First Day of Classes: Saturday, August 29