Why Mount Mary? Mount Mary is a place where you can explore the possibilities.
Getting to campus is easy. The College Campus is located on a bus line and minutes away from the train station and airport.
When in the area, you will need a place to stay. Frequently, Mount
Mary has residence rooms available for rent. Call (414) 256-0169
for availability. If you want a little more freedom and privacy,
you may want to stay in a local hotel near to campus.
Or if you are a future student, you can visit as a "shadow" where you'll be matched with a current student and attend her classes, eat in our dining hall and stay overnight in the residence hall. For details contact the Admission Office, (800) 321-6265.
If coming by car to Mount Mary, you will be surprised at the amount of plentiful and FREE parking available.
Mount Mary is just 20 minutes from General Mitchell International Airport. Also, Amtrak serves Milwaukee daily, with easy trips from and to Chicago. And Mount Mary's campus is just 20 minutes from the downtown station. Several lines which serve our area include:
- Badger Coaches. Serving downtown Milwaukee, Goerke's Corners (between Brookfield and Waukesha), Lake Mills and Madison. (414) 276-7490
- Greyhound Flight Link. Serving Green Bay, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Appleton, Stevens Point, and the Upper Peninsula. (800) 287-6359
- TriState/United Limo/Coach USA. Serving O'Hare, Midway, and South Bend Airports from Northwest Indiana and South Chicago suburbs. (800) 833-5555
- Wisconsin Coach Lines/Coach USA. Serving Waukesha, Milwaukee, Racine, and Kenosha counties. (414) 542-8861
- And if you're close enough to visit using Milwaukee's public transit system, the #57 and #60 buses go right past Mount Mary. (414) 344-6711
Milwaukee attractions and events offer endless possibilities for fun and culture.
And Mount Mary College is close to all of them.
From our renowned art museum, natural history museum and zoo…
To beaches along Lake Michigan, eclectic shops and major malls…
To the ballet, opera, performing arts and symphony…
To professional baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer…
To multiple music and ethnic festivals…
Milwaukee has it all. But it doesn't stop there. There's also a Riverwalk, sailing, horticultural gardens, terrific ethnic restaurants and pubs. Learn more about the great college town of Milwaukee at milwaukeecollegelife.com or spiritofmilwaukee.org or onmilwaukee.com.