What's different about Mount Mary's RN to BSN Completion?
Mount Mary University has a top-ranked reputation for programs that has met the needs of our community and prepared women to transform the world for over 100 years.
Mount Mary's RN to BSN Completion program has been constructed for working registered nurses looking to meet the demands of the changing healthcare environment. The program places emphasis on development of effective leaders who can understand change and take on opportunities in various administrative, clinical management and supervisory roles.Other features of the program include:
- Program open to both women and men.
- Accelerated, 8-week classes, (allow students to complete the program in as little as two years).
- All nursing courses are completely online*
- A campus setting located within Milwaukee’s health care core offers easy collaboration with some of the most prestigious health care organizations in the region for the leadership capstone experience.
- Mount Mary’s RN to BSN program is affordable. Tuition is $25 to $350 lower per credit than regional competitors offering similar degrees.
- Mount Mary acceptance up to 72 credits toward the BSN Completion degree.
At Mount Mary you will receive a well-rounded education encouraging critical, creative and innovative thinking that will follow your career path where ever it leads you.
The RN to BSN Completion program at Mount Mary University is pursuing initial accreditation
by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
*Liberal Arts required courses may not be available online.
Contact us for personalized advising
Call, text, or email us. When you do, you will hear back from a real person—your admission counselor—who will be there for you every step of the way.