Creative Connections will not be running during the summer of 2016. Although the summer program is on hiatus, we have a free art opportunity for you to keep the creativity rolling:
NEW this year:
Visual Abundance: Regional Art Education Invitational (Students in grades 6-12) Experience the work of artist Michael Velliquette (www.velliquette.com) and respond to his work in a chosen medium. See the attached prospectus, and share the information with your art teacher or work on your own. An exhibit of these inspired student works will be held at Mount Mary University in fall of 2016.
Also during this time of transition, we encourage you to consider exploring various other fine arts programs in our area:
- Lynden Sculpture Garden (River Hills)
- Milwaukee Art Museum (Milwaukee)
- Purloin Studios (Menomonee Falls)
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center (Brookfield)
- Art Exploration Studio-Works (Milwaukee) or email Michele Bernau at email@example.com
We wish to thank all of our Creative Connections families who have supported our program and encouraged their children to engage in creative experiences that enhance learning, problem solving, self-confidence and a new awareness for the world around them. The energy by the students is one of the highlights of our summer at MMU. We hope that you are able to take advantage of the opportunity above and/or additional experiences we are planning for the future. -- Debra Heermans, Creative Connections Director
Created with flickr slideshow.
Want to know more?
- Contact Deb Heermans at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Catch a glimpse of last year's "jazzy" camp as seen on Fox 6 Wake Up News.
- Read the news release.