Master of Business Administration Admission Information
To be eligible for the Mount Mary MBA program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA for 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit all required application materials (see details below)
Note: The GMAT is not required for admission to Mount Mary’s MBA program. Some prerequisite courses are required prior to taking graduate-level MBA courses, but they are not required for admission.
International Students: See additional application requirements and procedures or contact your graduate admission counselor for questions.
- July 15, for Term 1 beginning in August
- September 15, for Term 2 beginning in October
- December 1, for Term 3 beginning in January
- February 15, for Term 4 beginning in March
- May 1, for Term 5 beginning in June
How to Apply
1. Complete and submit the online Graduate Student Application.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee ($45 for domestic students). You can submit the payment online by credit card or e-check through the Cash Net on the MyMountMary portal. Note: The application fee is waived for Mount Mary alumnae. If you’re an alumna, contact your graduate admission counselor to obtain the waiver code prior to submitting your application.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. You will need to contact each institution (typically the registrar’s office) to have your transcript sent, with an embossed seal, directly to: Mount Mary University, Admission Office, 2900 N. Menomonee River Parkway, Milwaukee, WI 53222-4597. If you are in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree, send your current transcript when you apply, and then send your official transcript once the degree is completed. If you previously attended Mount Mary, you do not need to request Mount Mary transcripts, but should provide transcripts from other schools, if applicable. Use Mount Mary’s Transcript Request Form (PDF) to help speed up this process.
- Submit two letters of recommendation. The recommendations should be from professionals and/or professors able to comment on abilities and commitment. One letter should preferably be from your current employer. Use our Letter of Recommendation for Graduate Study Form (PDF).
- Write and submit a career goals statement. The statement should specify your educational and professional goals for pursuing the MBA. The statement should be approximately 250-500 words. Please include your name on the statement.
Once you submit all application materials, the MBA program director, will contact you to schedule an interview, if necessary. Admission decisions will be made after all application materials are received. Learn how to check on your application status.