Master of Business Administration
Create the next step in your professional career with a Mount Mary MBA. Designed to develop leaders for the global business environment, Mount Mary’s coed program provides in-depth skills and knowledge in the functional areas of business with an emphasis in communication skills, ethics and leadership within a global society.
Mount Mary’s MBA General Management Track (38 credits) and Health Systems Leadership Track (41 credits) features:
- Courses that enhance your leadership, ethical decision-making and communication skills within a global environment.
- Flexible class schedules in an accelerated format so you can continue working while achieving professional success.
- Knowledgeable instructors who are proven business leaders.
- Opportunities in careers such as consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, management and marketing.
- Small class sizes that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier.
“The professors at Mount Mary are supportive and genuinely want to see you succeed. I have built relationships with my professors that will last a lifetime. They have become my mentors and true role models.”
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Contact Dr. Kristen Roche, MBA Program Director, by email or at (414) 930-3419, to learn more.
- Employees of Mount Mary’s corporate partners, who are pursuing an MBA, may be eligible for a 5 percent tuition discount. See current tuition rates.
- Check out the program’s prerequisites and degree requirements.
- See a list of frequently asked questions about the MBA program or contact your graduate admission counselor to get your questions answered.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!