Master of Science in Dietetics
Create the next step in your career, expand your knowledge of nutrition and strengthen your dietetics practice. Mount Mary University’s Master of Science in Dietetics program is designed for registered dietitians who are current practitioners seeking post-professional development or individuals who have completed coursework and are eligible to take the Registration Examination for Dietitians.
“Having been out of school for a while, I really appreciated all the extra attention from faculty and staff. I chose Mount Mary over other programs because of the personalized attention and warm, welcoming atmosphere. All of my professors know not only me, but all of the students in their classes.”
Mount Mary’s 33-credit Master of Science in Dietetics program features:
- Flexible class schedules on evenings, weekends and in a hybrid (partially online) format so you can continue working while achieving your master’s degree
- Knowledgeable instructors who frequently update course content with a focus on evidence-based practice
- Small class sizes that make interaction with fellow classmates and faculty easier
- Customize your experience by taking courses focusing on counseling, management, nutrition and fitness, or professional writing
- Opportunities in careers at clinics, wellness facilities, corporate facilities, schools, government and public health agencies, assisted living facilities, home care agencies or private practice
Take the Next Step at Mount Mary
- Learn about current tuition rates and financial aid options.
- Check out the program’s degree requirements.
- Contact your graduate admission counselor with any questions.
- Start creating your Mount Mary experience: Apply today!