Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office staff is available to assist you at any point
in your financial aid application process; however, to minimize your waiting and maximize the quality time with your financial aid counselor, we invite you to call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Financial Aid Office
Room 139, Notre Dame Hall
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday
Closed except during special recruitment events
Debra Duff, Director
(414) 256-1258, ext. 257
Amy Hoss, Associate Director
(414) 256-1258, ext. 270
Austin Haynes, Financial Aid Counselor
(414) 256-1258, ext. 344
Maribel Rivera, Financial Aid Counselor
(414) 256-1258, ext. 305
Kathryn Allen, Secretary
(414) 256-1258, ext. 258
Professional Code of Conduct:
The Financial Aid Office at Mount Mary College is a member of NASFAA, the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. We abide by NASFAA’s Code of Conduct for Institutional Financial Aid Professionals which states that an institutional financial aid professional is expected to always maintain exemplary standards of professional conduct in all aspects of carrying out his or her responsibilities, specifically including all dealings with any entities involved in any manner in student financial aid, regardless of whether such entities are involved in a government sponsored, subsidized, or regulated activity. In doing so, the Financial Aid Office at Mount Mary College is bound by the following:
- Refrain from taking any action for our personal benefit.
- Refrain from taking any action that we believe is contrary to law, regulation or the best interests of the students and parents we serve.
- Ensure that the information we provide is accurate, unbiased and does not reflect any preference arising from actual or potential gain.
- Remain objective in making decisions and advising the administration of Mount Mary College regarding relationships with any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.
- Refrain from soliciting or accepting anything other than of nominal value from any entity involved in the making, holding, consolidating or processing of any student loans, including anything of value (including reimbursement of expenses) for serving on an advisory board or as part of a training activity or of sponsored by any entity.
- Disclose to the administration of Mount Mary College any involvement with or interest in any entity involved in any aspect of student financial aid.