Transfer Student Scholarships
We know how important cost is when selecting a college. As part of our commitment to supporting and encouraging our students to create their future and achieve their potential, Mount Mary University offers several scholarships for transfer students.
- Academic Scholarships—Every full-time transfer student will receive an academic scholarship of up to $11,000, renewable each year for four years. These scholarships are awarded at the time of acceptance and the scholarship amount is based on your cumulative grade point average from all colleges and universities attended. (Note: Students enrolling in an accelerated degree program are not eligible for an academic scholarship because they receive a reduced tuition rate.) Contact your admission counselor for more information.
- Friends of Mount Mary Scholarships—Each year, students are automatically reviewed for 30+ scholarships ranging from $500 to half tuition. More details can be found here.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship—In recognition of the high academic achievements of Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society students, Mount Mary awards a $1,500 scholarship toward transfer tuition.In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must be a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society and complete the application for transfer admission. Click here to get started.
- Layton Art Scholarship—Students majoring in art education, art therapy, fashion design, fashion merchandise management, fine art, graphic design or interior design may apply for this scholarship. Award amounts vary. Apply for the Layton Art Scholarship.
- Legacy Award—If you are a daughter or granddaughter of a Mount Mary alumna, you may qualify to receive a $1,000 scholarship, renewable for four years at Mount Mary. Learn more about the Legacy Award.
- Trustee Award—File the FAFSA before Mount Mary’s priority date of December 1 to automatically receive a one-time $500 Trustee Award to use during your first year as a full-time student at Mount Mary.
External Scholarship Resources—Many organizations outside of Mount Mary University offer scholarships to support your education. Learn about scholarships from external sources.