Student clubs. Honor societies. Social events. Volunteer activities. A Mount Mary education is more than the grades you earn in class.
We invite you to get involved—even for just an hour a week—in an activity or group outside of class that encourages your creativity and helps you feel fulfilled. Through getting involved you also can take on leadership roles, make friends in the residence hall, connect with professionals and give back to the community. These experiences can change your life!
Resources for Getting Involved
Mount Mary University’s Student Engagement Office can help you find or create opportunities for getting involved, as well as answer your questions about student activities at Mount Mary. A weekly e-newsletter is sent to current students with information on events and activities.
- Participate in an upcoming event or program
- Join a student club or organization
- Learn about the student conduct code and related policies in the student handbook
- Get engaged on Facebook
Contact the Student Engagement Office
Kayla Sell, Director of Student Engagement
Caroline Hall, Room 142
(414) 258-4810, ext. 637
- Adviser to student government and Mount Mary Programming and Activities Council
- Chief conduct officer
- New student orientation director
- Coordinator of student events and programs
Meaghan Dugan, Graduate Assistant of Student Engagement
(414) 258-4810, ext. 446
- Adviser to student government