Child Care Center
You can rest assured that your child will have a safe, clean and comfortable environment in which to learn at the Mount Mary Child Care Center.
Mount Mary’s Child Care Center, licensed by the state of Wisconsin since 1973, support students, staff and faculty with young children ages 1 to 6. The Child Care Center provides developmentally appropriate activities while you are engaged in school-related functions or work.
The center focuses on building a strong and balanced foundation of emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills for each child. Our programs feature a play-based preschool curriculum with enriching activities to meet individual needs of all children.
- Toddlers work to develop social skills, language and self-core skills.
- Preschool-age children receive a wide array of learning experiences within a play-based curriculum
Hours & Location
The Child Care Center, located in Notre Dame Hall, Rooms 58 and 60, is open during the fall and spring semesters only.
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Child Care Tuition & Fees
You may enroll your child for a half or full day schedule.
- Enrollment fee, per semester: $25 per family
- Activity fee, per semester: $20 per child
Enrollment Information Parents
You may apply to enroll your child in the child care center after you register for classes for the semester. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Children of Mount Mary students are given priority. The following must be submitted for consideration for enrollment:
- Enrollment Form
- Intake Form (for children under 2 years old only)
- Immunization record (obtained from your child's pediatrician)
- Confirmation of health exam and history
Call (414) 930-3023, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.