Mount Mary University connects you with the latest technology to succeed in class
and in your academic area of study. Our Information Technology (IT) staff can answer
questions and address computing needs for students, faculty and staff.
Help Desk Summer Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
Mount Mary offers several public and departmental computer facilities for students, faculty and staff to use. Many of these facilities are open 24/7. Computer labs are located in the following areas on campus:
- Cyber Café in Gerhardinger Center
- First Floor of Haggerty Library
- Lower Level of Haggerty Library
- Second Floor of Notre Dame Hall
Mount Mary students and employees may qualify for discounts on Microsoft and Adobe software through a collaborative effort with the Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities. Purchase discounted software.
Mount Mary students, faculty and staff can view more details on IT services provided, answers to frequently asked questions and IT policies on MyMountMary (login required). Also see information on how to log in to MyMountMary.
Office location: Haggerty Library, Lower Level
Phone: 414-930-3048 (x3048 on campus)