Support Mount Mary's Mission
Create your customized working partnership.
An intentionally small size institution focused on quality and “high-touch” delivery
of programs, Mount Mary offers corporate and community partners’ distinctive access
- Distinctive Space. Our campus sits on an expansive, open landscape, with ample room for events as well as interior spaces for programs.
- Diversity. Mount Mary today is one of the top three most diverse private higher education institutions in Wisconsin.
- Creative Programs. Mount Mary, with The Women’s Leadership Institute, is an established venue for leadership development with a focus on service and social justice. Moreover, new programs – our Doctor of Art Therapy and our minor in Entrepreneurship for instance – demonstrate the creative, innovative mindset as well as expertise of our faculty.
Opportunities & Benefits
Throughout the year Mount Mary presents events that educate and enlighten, giving vivid expression to our mission of educating to transform the world. Underwriting and sponsor opportunities can be tailored to your business and market interests. Our Events calendar provides an overview of upcoming public events.
Women’s Leadership Challenge: An annual day of giving suporting The Women’s Leadership Institute (WLI) which serves Mount Mary women and reaches out to the community at large to answer the need for both professional and personal growth and to advance economic and social opportunity. Programs help leaders develop new skills that include an increased intercultural sensitivity, a deeper curiosity of global issues, and a collaborative spirit founded in creativity and innovation. The Challenge uses matching funds from our business partners and friends so the impact of each gift made during the 24-hour on-line Challenge is doubled.
You can opt to be listed as a sponsor and receive great marketing benefits for signature Mount Mary events. These events include:
- CREO – an annual celebration of creativity featuring student work from the Fashion, Fine Arts, Graphic Design and Interior Design programs
New Leadership for Wisconsin
This intensive, residential summer institute is held annually on the Mount Mary campus. It brings together college students to learn about women’s leadership and civic participation from accomplished women leaders. Panels, lecture and interactive workshops are presented by speakers from a variety of backgrounds, including law, business, politics, education, and nonprofit.
Contact the Advancement Office at 414-930-3399 to explore a sponsorship package tailored to your interests and market.
Employee Engagement & Development
The Mount Mary community – faculty, students, alumnae – can add new, energizing relationships and interactions for your organization. Selected opportunities include:
- Workplace alumnae groups and programming.
- Corporate partners program
- Tuition discounts for employees of selected Milwaukee-area companies
- Employees at corporate partner companies who are pursuing an MBA may be eligible for 5% tuition discount
- Mentoring & speaking opportunities
Contact Anne Kahl (414-930-3248) to explore a sponsorship package tailored to your interests and market.