Mount Mary in the Business Community
Mount Mary University enjoys a strong relationship with the greater Milwaukee area business community, partnering with businesses in many areas including internships, tuition incentives, continuing education and noncredit courses. Mount Mary’s facilities are also available for meetings and conferences.
Committed to extending Mount Mary’s mission to a broader audience, the institution strives to offer services and learning opportunities to the general public. Mount Mary’s beautiful campus hosts a range of summer camps each year, bringing both girls and boys to multiple sports camps, Fashion Boot Camp and Art for Youth. The Women’s Leadership Institute also offers girls a residential program designed to develop leadership skills.
For additional information follow these links:
- Faculty or alumnae experts available to speak on a variety of topics.
- Internships and on-campus recruiting.
- Conference and event planning.
- Programs devoted to development of leadership skills in girls and women.
- Programs and presentations open to the public.
- Tuition incentive plans with our corporate partners.
Mount Mary University in Your Community
Committed to extending Mount Mary’s mission to a broader audience, we strive to offer services and learning opportunities to the general public.
- Our beautiful campus is the perfect setting for a range of summer camps each year, bringing both girls and boys to multiple sports camps, Fashion Boot Camp and Art for Youth.
- The Mount Mary Alumnae Association is the proud sponsor of the Starving Artists Show, enjoying a forty-plus year history of bringing renowned regional and national artists to the campus each year “the Sunday after Labor Day.”
- The Art & Design division invites the community each spring to enjoy the combined talents of the art majors in their off-site production, CREO. The Fashion Design runway show is a popular feature of this production.
- The resources of the Historic Costume Collection are free and open to the public, as well as a full schedule of art exhibits in the University’s Marian Art Gallery.