Creating Lifelong Career & Education Connections
At Mount Mary, you're part of our community for a lifetime. We support you in achieving personal and professional success long after you graduate and throughout your entire career. We provide the following services to our alumnae:
Get a "University" Diploma!
Replacement diplomas are now available.
On July 1, 2013, Mount Mary College became Mount Mary University. You can now order
a diploma reflecting the new university name.
Please complete the Diploma Order Form and return it to the Office of Alumnae Relations.
- Order your transcripts—Whether it's for a job or a graduate school application, requesting a transcript is easy.
- Career counseling—Get free career counseling through individual appointments (for your first year after graduation) with our Career Development counselors. Attend group career development workshops and bi-monthly networking opportunities.
- Online job search tool—Access job openings posted on MyMountMary through the Advising and Career Development Office.
- Tuition and fee discounts—Undergraduate alumnae who wish to take additional undergraduate courses receive half off the tuition price for up to 4 credits per semester. If you're interested in graduate school at Mount Mary, the graduate program application fee is waived for all alumnae.
- Library and fitness center— Access full services at Haggerty Library with an alumnae I.D. card for free. Maintain your health by becoming a member of Mount Mary's fitness center in the Bloechl Recreation Center for a nominal fee. To get an alumnae I.D., contact the Student Affairs Office at (414) 258-4810 during normal business hours. To become a fitness member, contact the Athletic Department.
- Rent facilities for your event—Whether it's a wedding, family reunion, birthday party, or business meeting, Mount Mary facilities are available for our alumnae to rent. The Office of Alumnae and Parent Engagement even has a special gift for alumnae who celebrate their wedding on campus.