Upon graduation from Mount Mary, you automatically qualify to receive all the benefits and services the university offers to our family of alumnae. This begins with a reception for you and your family the night before commencement and continues with the following benefits:
- Alumnae Association membership—All alumnae receive free membership to the alumnae association to stay connected with the university and other alumnae.
- Alumnae events—From Alumnae Weekend and the Starving Artists’ Show® to a bus trip for Christmas shopping in Chicago and professional networking events, there are plenty of ways for you to stay connected with and meet other alumnae
- Special events for recent alumnae—Recent alumnae (those graduating in the past 15 years) have special event offerings developed specifically for you! Be sure to watch for these events during Alumnae Weekend (link to http://mtmary.edu/alumnae/events/alumnae-weekend.html), immediately following commencement, and throughout the year.
- Career resources—Access free career counseling for one year after graduation, career development workshops, monthly networking events and an online job openings board.
- Tuition discounts and scholarships—Alumnae may receive tuition discounts for enrolling in certain undergraduate courses and get the application fee waived when applying to graduate school at Mount Mary. Your children and grandchildren also may qualify for a special legacy scholarship award if they attend Mount Mary.
- Updates on Mount Mary—Get a monthly e-newsletter with information on opportunities for you as a Mount Mary alumna, as well as receive a copy of the biannual Mount Mary Magazine for alumnae.
- Continued enrichment—Even after you graduate you can continue to participate in opportunities for enrichment and learning at Mount Mary. Spirituality programming, networking breakfasts, and Alumnae in the Classroom experiences are available to all alumnae.
- Tower Award—The Tower Award for Excellence recognizes an alumna who has graduated within the past 15 years, and honors a graduate who distinguishes herself from her peers. Read more about this award, including the nomination and selection process here.
To take advantage of these opportunities, make sure to update your contact information online or stop by the Alumnae Office, first floor of Haggerty Library (room 15), during the week. We'll have a cup of coffee ready for you!
Become involved and stay connected to Mount Mary after graduation!