Upon graduation from Mount Mary, you automatically qualify to receive all the benefits and services the university offers to our family of alumnae. This begins with a champagne reception for you and your family the night before commencement and continues with the following benefits:
- Career resources—Access free career counseling, career development workshops, monthly networking events and an online job openings board.
- Special alumnae events—From Alumnae Weekend and the Starving Artists’ Show® to a bus trip for Christmas shopping in Chicago and professional networking events, there are plenty of ways for you to stay connected with and meet other alumnae.
- Tuition discounts and scholarships—Alumnae may receive tuition discounts for enrolling in certain undergraduate courses and get the application fee waived when applying to graduate school at Mount Mary. Your children and grandchildren also may qualify for a special legacy scholarship award if they attend Mount Mary.
- Updates on Mount Mary—Get a monthly e-newsletter with information on opportunities for you as a Mount Mary alumna, as well as receive a copy of the biannual Mount Mary Magazine for alumnae.
- Alumnae Association membership—Receive free membership to the alumnae association to stay connected with the university and other alumnae.
- Continued enrichment—Even after you graduate you can continue to participate in opportunities for enrichment and learning at Mount Mary. Spirituality programming and class audits are available to all alumnae.
To take advantage of these opportunities, make sure to update your contact information and let us know where you’ll be working after graduation. We also invite you to stop by the Alumnae Welcome Center, first floor Bergstrom Hall, during the week for a cup of coffee or to find out how you can become involved or stay connected to Mount Mary after graduation.