Upon graduation from Mount Mary, you automatically qualify to receive all the benefits and services the university offers to our family of alumnae. This begins with a reception for you and your family the night before commencement and continues with the following benefits:
- Alumnae Association membership—All alumnae receive free membership to the alumnae association to stay connected with the university and other alumnae.
- Career resources—Access free career counseling for one year after graduation, career development workshops, and an online job openings board.
- Tuition discounts and scholarships—Alumnae may receive tuition discounts for enrolling in certain undergraduate courses and get the application fee waived when applying to graduate school at Mount Mary. Your children and grandchildren also may qualify for a special legacy scholarship award if they attend Mount Mary.
- Updates on Mount Mary—Get a monthly e-newsletter with information on opportunities for you as a Mount Mary alumna, as well as receive a copy of the biannual Mount Mary Magazine for alumnae.
- Tower Award—The Tower Award for Excellence recognizes an alumna who has graduated within the past 15 years, and honors a graduate who distinguishes herself from her peers. Learn more and nominate an alumna.
Become involved and stay connected to Mount Mary after graduation!