Homecoming and Reunions
Save the Date 2016:
Homecoming on the Mount Campus Celebration October 3rd - 9th
Alumnae Reunion Weekend October 7th - 9th
While back on campus, expect to see traditional events, like:
- Alumnae Awards Night recognizing the 2016 Madonna Medalists and the Tower Award for Excellence
- Induction of the 50th anniversary class (1966) into the Marian Club and Luncheon
- State of the University with President Eileen Schwalbach
- Class Gatherings and Dinners
- Homecoming Mass in Our Lady Chapel
Stay tuned for more information about these upcoming events and much more. Registration opens August 1, 2016.
Change of address: To ensure that you receive this information, please update us with you current contact information.
Reunion Refund Policy: Registration fees help us to offer a variety of events during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend including support for current student engagement activities. All fees are non-refundable after September 2, 2016. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and received by this date by mail to the Office of Alumnae Relations or emailing us at email@example.com. All refund requests will be reviewed and processed following the completion of Alumnae Reunion Weekend. Please allow up to two weeks for the receipt of your refund.
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved from October 7th - 9th at the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West. The room rate is $115.00. Hotel reservations must be made by September 23 to receive this special rate. When booking, please mention that you are with Mount Mary University. This rate does not include tax, which is currently 15.1%.
For your convenience, the farewell brunch will be hosted at this hotel Sunday, October 9.Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West 2303 N. Mayfair Rd Milwaukee, WI 53226 (414) 257-3400
- Nominate an alumna for the Madonna Medal or Tower Award for Excellence
- Make your donation to support the Alumnae Endowed Scholarship Fund
- View digital yearbooks online ranging from 1930 to 1995
Pictures from 2015 Homecoming on the Mount
To view all photographs from Homecoming on the Mount, browse the university's Flickr profile.