Alumnae Weekend and Reunion: Save the Date, October 2018
Alumnae Weekend and Reunion welcomes back all graduates from Mount Mary College and University, faculty and staff to reunite and rediscover campus. This will be a special year for alumnae from the class of 1968 (50th), 1993 (25th) and 2008 (10th) as they celebrate milestone anniversaries.
Events are subject to change. Confirmation emails and letters with final event times and details will be sent before guest arrival. Hotel confirmations are provided by the hotel directly.
REGISTRATION FOR 2017 IS CLOSED. To see the lineup for 2017, expand the blocks below. Event dates and details for 2018 will announced winter of 2018.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 930-3034.
Thursday, October 5: Twilight in Tosa (2017 Event)
Downtown Wauwatosa becomes Mount Mary's "Hometown" for a day of dining, shopping and fun. We’ve partnered with local bars, eateries and retailers along the newly renovated State Street and beyond to offer small plate specials, libation specials (21 and older) and shopping. Drawings will happen throughout the night at the historic "Little Red Store", but you must be registered to be included. We welcome the Mount Mary community including students, faculty and our fabulous alumnae.
3pm - 8pm: Check-in at the historic "Little Red Store" in the heart of downtown Wauwatosa (7720 Harwood Ave, Wauwatosa, WI 53213)
- Registration by September 22nd online, by phone or RSVP card will be required.
- Ample parking is located near the Little Red Store and a foot bridge will take you right into Tosa
- Featured Bars and Restaurants
- Our Bartolotta Restaurant partners include:
- Pizzeria Piccola, an authentic Italian pizzeria featuring thin-crust Neapolitan pizzas and more!
- Ristorante Bartolotta, will feature a signature cocktail to toast Mount Mary at the bar.
- Our Lowlands Group partners include:
- Collectivo Swan Blvd. Location, welcomes alums and will include a giveaway at the "Little Red Store".
- Firefly Urban Bar & Grill, a lively atmosphere and "be seen" cocktail lounge located just steps from the "Little Red Store", specials to be announced soon.
- The Ruby Tap, Wines on tap and small plate snacks. Happy hour 25%-off wines (3-6pm), buy one get one snacks and $1 beer list
- Yo Mama, Frozen yogurt shop offering some sweet specials
- Lucky Joe's Alchemy & Eatery - Offering the "Blue Angel" signature martini in honor of our mascot
(All food and beverages are purchased by the individual attendee. Must be 21 and older to enjoy libations.)
- Featured Local Wauwatosa Retail Partners
- Pop-Up Shops in the historic "Little Red Store"
- Kendra Scott pop up shop - Jewelry, gifts and beauty. (Store offer and raffle announcement soon)
Friday, October 6: PASTABASH Dinner with The BRITINS (2017 Event)
Join us for the 1st ever PASTABASH buffet dinner and stay for a local entertainment favorite, "The Britins", Beatles cover band. The band will be highlighting songs from 1967 (in honor of the 50th Anniversary Class)! And don't worry, if you are gluten free - we have you covered!
5:00pm - 6:30pm: Buffet Dinner
6:30pm - 7pm: Coffee and Dessert
7pm: The Britins, a Beatles Cover Band brings down Bergstrom Hall!
Registration is required. Dinner, dessert and entertainment included. Cash bar available. Events, times and locations are subject to change.
Saturday, October 7: "Come Together" & "Magical Mystery Tour" (2017 Event)
IT'S REUNION SATURDAY!
9am - 11:15am: Check-in for all registered attendees will be held in the North Dining Room, Bergstrom Hall.
- Go to Class! Theology of the Stranger and Landless with assistant professor of theology and fellow alum, Dr. Helga Kisler, ’00. (9:30am - 10:30am)
- Grab some alumnae gear at the Mount Mary University bookstore. (Open from 10am - 11:15am, and will reopen after lunch)
- Grab hot cider at the pre-luncheon reception in honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Theology Department. (9am - 11:15am)
- A walk through the updated dorms of Caroline Hall. Tour led by our student tour groups from the Welcome Center. (9am - 11am)
11:15am - 5pm: Information area will be open in the North Dining Room, Bergstrom Hall.
- Luncheon for alumnae and the Mount Mary community. (11:15am - 12:15pm)
- Performance with local personality John McGivern *(12:30pm - 1:30pm)
- Meet our newly appointed 12th president of Mount Mary University, Dr. Christine Pharr as she shares her vision for the future. (1:45pm)
- Say "Cheese"! Class pictures (2:30pm)
- Campus tours (Caroline Hall, a.m. only) (2pm - 5pm)
- Bookstore reopens (2pm - 4pm)
- Reunion Mass (4pm)
- Please see the Class Gatherings section for more information on individual gatherings and events beginning at 5pm
Registration price includes meals, refreshments and all activities throughout the day.Cash bar available during the luncheon. *Events, times and locations are subject to change.
Sunday, October 8: "The Long and Winding Road" (2017 Event)
9am - 11:30am. Hosted at the Radisson Milwaukee West.
Join your classmates once more for a continental farewell breakfast in a private banquet room at the Radisson Milwaukee West. This is the perfect place to bring out those yearbooks (or old Facebook posts) and reminisce once more before you take “The Long and Winding Road” home.
Events, times and locations are subject to change.
Individual Class Gatherings and Celebrations (2017 Event)
Class gatherings are planned by the individual class delegate or committee representing its class. Registration for these gatherings are exclusive to the specific class. If you are interested in planning or hosting a gathering and would like us to post the information, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at email@example.com.
Events may also be hosted for majors/programs that are celebrating a milestone anniversary.
Class and major/program specific events being hosted on the evening of Saturday, October 7th. RSVP required for all posted events.
- Class of 1967 50th Anniversary Dinner, Alioto's Restaurant, Wauwatosa
- 50th Anniversary of the Theology Program Reception, Mount Mary Campus
- Class of 1972 45th Anniversary Social, Jimmy's Island Grill, Wauwatosa
Hotel Information (2017 Hotel Information)
RADISSON HOTEL MILWAUKEE WEST (2303 N. Mayfair Rd, Milwaukee)
Room rate is $118.00 per night and is subject to applicable state and local tax rate of 15.1%. Individuals are required to make their own reservations by 9/18/17. Reservations can be made by calling (414) 257-3400. Please advise the receptionist of the group name to ensure special group rate: Mount Mary University.
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS - MILWAUKEE WEST (11111 W. North Ave., Milwaukee)
Room Rate is $99.00 per night and is subject to applicable state and local tax rate of 15.1%. This rate is inclusive of free hot breakfast each morning during normal breakfast hours. Parking is complementary as well as high speed internet access. Individuals are required to make their own reservations by 9/18/17. Reservations can be made by calling (414) 778-0333 and referencing the Mount Mary University group rate.
The Office of Alumnae Relations secures two (2) hotel room blocks for the convenience of our guests. Individuals are responsible for paying for the room rate and all charges incurred during their stay. All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card number or an advanced deposit of one night's room and tax. Reservations may be cancelled by 6pm, 24hrs in advance of arrival date. The university is not responsible for lost or stolen items. The university does not work with any other hotels/motels other than those listed above.
Change of Address
To ensure that you receive this information, please update us with your current contact information. Update your information here.
Registration and Reunion Refund Policy
Registration fees help us to offer a variety of events during the weekend. Online registration through eventbrite charges the user a fee. Alumnae can contact the Office of Alumnae Relations to register for events with no user fee. All fees are non-refundable 30 days prior to the Thursday of Alumnae Reunion Weekend. Requests for refunds must be made in writing and received by this date by mail to the Office of Alumnae Relations or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund requests will be reviewed and processed following the completion of Alumnae Reunion Weekend. Please allow up to two weeks for the receipt of your refund. Email us.