Mount Mary University Alumnae Association
All Mount Mary alumnae are automatically members of the Mount Mary University Alumnae Association, and membership is free.
The Alumnae Association provides you opportunities to connect with the university and other alumnae in a meaningful way. The Alumnae Association also supports student activities including mentoring, exam week activities, special gifts for each incoming student and graduation reception for new alumnae and their families.
Since 2004, the Alumnae Association also has supported the Alumnae Scholarship Endowment, a scholarship fund that provides half-tuition scholarships to four students each year. Reunion classes are encouraged to give, with a goal of raising $100,000 each year.
How to Become Involved
- Mentor a student through our Backpacks to Briefcase mentoring program
- Volunteer to speak in a classroom
- Review Alumnae Scholarship applications
- Serve popcorn and soda to students during final exam week
- Help with commencement activities
- Attend or help plan alumnae events and programs
- Volunteer at the Starving Artists’ Show® —it takes 200 alumnae volunteers to run and is sponsored by the Alumnae Association.
- Make a gift to support future Mount Mary students
Alumnae Association Mission Statement
The Alumnae Association exists to support and influence the goals of the university and to promote the ideals and values of a Mount Mary education. The Alumnae Association fosters social and professional interaction among alumnae and the present student population, and encourages alumnae commitment to the financial support of the university.
Membership in the Alumnae Association is made up of all graduates of Mount Mary University, Mount Mary College and St. Mary's College in Prairie du Chien. It is also open to any former student who completes 32 credits and requests alumna status. Contact the Alumnae and Parent Engagement Office if you’d like to request a non-degreed alumna status.