We want to meet you!
You're invited to visit Mount Mary throughout the year for an up close and personal look at our beautiful campus. We have several options available for visiting campus, including the following individual and group visit options.
Individual Campus Visits
Whether you are a first-year, transfer, adult or graduate student, we encourage you to schedule an individual visit to campus. During your visit, you can take a campus tour, meet with an admission counselor, meet with a professor, sit in on a class, talk with an athletics coach, or dine in one of our four on-campus cafés and dining halls.
Special Events for Undergraduate Students
- Snapshot Saturday: Saturday, September 17, 2016 | 10:00 am Tour campus, speak with an admission counselor and learn about our generous scholarships and financial aid. For high school students.
- Wisconsin Education Fair (WEF): Tuesday, September 27, 2016 | 9:00-11:00 am Join us as we welcome approximately 100 admission representatives from all over the region to this on-campus college fair. Sponsored by professional Wisconsin education organizations, this college fair is your opportunity to talk about your future with colleges, universities, technical colleges, and others. Register at www.gotocollegefairs.com. For all students.
- Open House for Transfer & Adult Students: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 | 3:00 - 5:30 pm Talk with professors about your areas of interest, meet with an admission counselor and speak with a financial aid counselor. Plus, learn more about our generous transfer credit policy! For transfer and adult students.
- Making Mount Mary Affordable: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 | 5:00 - 7:30 pm Find out all you need to know about financial at at Mount Mary, including our generous scholarship opportunities! Choose to attend breakout sessions covering exciting topics, such as: Mount Mary's signature scholarship programs, "ins and outs" of filing the FAFSA, finding and applying to external scholarships, and more. For all undergraduate students.
- Experience Mount Mary: Saturday, October 29, 2016 | 9:30 - 1:00 pm Join us for Experience Mount Mary to learn more about the admission process, scholarships and financial aid, and student activities offered at Mount Mary University. This is your chance to speak with current students about their college experience and chat with faculty about your academic interests. We'll take you on a student-led tour of campus and you will be able to meet other students who are considering their future at Mount Mary, too! For high school students.
Special Events for Graduate Students
- MBA Open House: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 | 6:00 - 7:00 pm At Mount Mary University, our MBA program strives to develop ethical and just business leaders who put knowledge into transforming action. You can choose from two tracks: MBA General Management Track (38 credits) and Health Systems Leadership Track (41 credits). Graduate programs are open to both men and women. Register for this event.
- Graduate Studies Open House: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 | 5:00-7:00 pm Attend program-specific information sessions to learn more about graduate degrees
in Art Therapy, Counseling, Dietetics, Education, English and Occupational Therapy.
Meet with faculty, admission counselors and current students. Financial aid information
and campus tours will be available.