Create a New Chapter at Mount Mary
Each year, many students come to Mount Mary from other two-year and four-year colleges and universities.
Such a transition is made easy by following these helpful tips:
- Talk with your admission counselor to learn about our on-the-spot credit evaluation.
- Visit campus.
- Create an affordable future with generous scholarships and financial aid.
- Submit a Transcript Request Form to make sending your college transcripts easy.
- Apply today.
Transfer Credits to Mount Mary
Start preparing for your profession that much sooner by transferring credits to Mount Mary. Transfer up to 64 credits from a two-year or technical school. There is no limit to the number of credits to transfer from another four-year institution. Mount Mary works with the following institutions to make sure you have guaranteed credit transfer:
- Gateway Technical College
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
- University of Wisconsin two-year institutions in Baraboo/Sauk County, Barron County, Fond du Lac, Fox Valley, Manitowoc, Marathon County, Marinette, Marshfield/Wood County, Richland, Rock County, Sheboygan, Washington County and Waukesha
- Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)