Congratulations! Now that you are accepted, there are several documents needed to complete your status.
It is time to provide Mount Mary with your tuition deposit of $50, and choose to apply for scholarships to help finance your education.
- Pay your tuition deposit:The $50 payment should be made through CASHNet SmartPay. If paying via cash or check,
you MUST include your first and last name and student ID number to ensure we are able
to process your payment. Students can make electronic payments by logging onto their MyMountMary account, clicking on the CASHNet link, and following the instructions.
The deposit is non-refundable after May 1st for the Fall semester, after December 15th for the Spring semester or within the four weeks prior to an accelerated term start date. The deposit will be applied toward tuition costs for the semester of entrance.If you need assistance using CASHNet SmartPay, please contact the Mount Mary Business Office, (414) 930-3024.
Following acceptance to Mount Mary University, you will be issued an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility Form. The following items must be submitted before the I-20 form can be issued:
- Enrollment in Student Health Insurance Program: Health insurance is required for Mount Mary international students. Mount Mary, through our association with the Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, offers one option for student health insurance. Graduate students must take six credit hours to be eligible to enroll in the plan.)
- Health Record Report
- Submit this form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completion of the F-1 Student Visa Process and Fee Payment: Individuals seeking the F-1 visa must pay a one-time administration fee of $200 prior to submitting the visa application.
- Residence Hall Enrollment with $100 Security Deposit
Questions? Contact Us
If you need assistance during the application process or have questions about enrolling at Mount Mary, please contact the Admission Office:
- Email: email@example.com
- International Telephone Calls: 011+1+414+930+3024
- Phone Calls within the U.S.: (800) 321-6265
For assistance with your visa or other documentation, contact Mount Mary’s Registrar’s Office.