Bold Aspirations: 2016-2019 Mount Mary University Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan and Objectives
Mount Mary University’s current strategic plan was developed in collaboration with
the university’s internal and external key stakeholders. The strategic plan addresses
ways the university can best enact our mission and values in the ever-changing world
of higher education in the 21st century.
Six strategic initiatives emerged from collaboration with stakeholders:
- Academic excellence: We will become a national model for the conversion of academic access into academic excellence grounded in academic rigor that works in concert with emerging access to higher learning for every individual with the potential and desire to succeed, regardless of socioeconomic background.
- Student success: We will strengthen programs, services and support that foster growth—intellectual, spiritual and experiential—and that move individuals toward lives and careers of purposeful accomplishment and service.
- Financial vitality: We will generate resource growth across a diversified portfolio that is stewarded in line with the mission and that balances near-term demands with long-term viability.
- Campus renewal: We will build an environment that maximizes physical resources in a mission-focused, sustainable way that facilitates the work of today’s Mount Mary community and optimizes the right opportunities for future growth.
- Community impact: We will participate actively in greater Milwaukee’s social and economic renaissance in ways that align with the needs and aspirations of the community and reflect the mission of the university.
- Vibrant community: We will create an exemplary workplace and community of scholars and learners, which at all levels actively promote a deeply held understanding of social justice and the SSND charism.
Download more information: